Welcome to the most popular hostel in Bratislava. We offer a wide range of rooms, with dormitories and privates featuring ensuite and shared bathrooms.
Old Town is just a few minutes’ walk away. All main attractions, pubs, restaurants & clubs are almost 'round the corner, so there’s no need for taxis or public transport when sightseeing or pub-crawling. Our kind, easy-going and well-informed staff are all natives and speak perfect English.
You can have a good time with your fellow travellers in our bar, garden or in the common room. Our Hostel is situated in the courtyard, and thanks to this our guests can use our parking lots and the street noise is eliminated.
Realy umark as visited?
Region: Bratislava (Bratislavský kraj)
GPS: 48.147333 17.11528
Address: Špitálska 35, Bratislava, 811 08
Phone: +421 2 52 92 57 97
Price from: 8.00 €
Facilities: [translation missing], [translation missing], [translation missing], Internet, [translation missing], [translation missing], [translation missing], [translation missing]
Min. persons per night: 1
Min. nights: 1
- Jewish Community Museum – Bratislava Synagogue
- Blue Church in Bratislava
- Nedbalka Gallery
- Johann Nepomuk Hummel Museum
- Church of Loretan Virgin Mary in Bratislava
- Primatial Palace in Bratislava
- Grasalkovič Palace
- Franciscan Church of the Annunciation of the Lord in Bratislava
- Mirbach Palace – Bratislava City Gallery
- Jesuit Church of the Most Holy Redeemer in Bratislava
- Old Town Hall - Bratislava City Museum - Museum of the City History
- Trinitarian Church (or Trinity Church) in Bratislava
- Bratislava City Museum - Arthur Fleischmann Museum
- Shop in a museum – the interactive Museum of Shopping
- Bratislava City Museum - Museum of Pharmacy
- Napoleon’s Army Soldier
- Michael’s Gate - Bratislava City Museum - Museum of Arms
- The Narrowest House
- Historical Building of the Slovak National Theatre
- Cumil Statue